Length of time at Bellway: 3 Years, 10 Months.
I left school when I was 17 and came straight to Bellway as a Trainee Technical Assistant. I was given my first site within just under 1.5yrs of being here, with the support of two Technical Managers – that site has just completed actually which is a great achievement and fantastic experience for me!
What is the most interesting thing about working for Bellway, and about the work you do?
- Interacting with a project team in order to achieve targets
- Interacting with Technical colleagues to further my knowledge and understanding of Technical related matters.
What are three benefits you’ve discovered about working here that you weren’t aware of when you started?
- Developing relationships and communication skills
- Developing knowledge and ability to solve issues
- Opportunity for progression and to take on more responsibility.
What advice would you give a job seeker who’s thinking about applying for a role with us?
I would highly recommend applying for a job with Bellway, it’s a great place to gain experience while learning – especially for early careers and apprenticeships.
If you were a Bellway house type what would you be and why?
The Quilter; which has a balanced front elevation and internal layout. I strive to have a balanced outlook when making decisions and problem solving.